When it comes to hair loss, prevention is infinitely better than cure. Early detection can delay and prevent symptoms and make hair loss temporary. Take action today.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
ABOUT HAIR LOSS, HAIR THINNING AND HAIR LOSS & HAIR GROWTH TREATMENT
Based on Trichology and scientific studies, we understand that to boost and maintain healthy hair growth, healthy scalp is required. Scalp treatments aimed at nurturing hair follicles to its normal growth function is essential and is the first key step at combating hair fall and hair thinning which make up different types of hair loss.
Armed with 10 years of experience in Hair Loss Treatments in Singapore, PHS HAIRSCIENCE® has developed a proprietary programme that addresses scalp problems to provide the cure and remedy to issues such as hair loss and boost hair growth. To date, we have administered 10,000 successful treatment programmes.
PHS HAIRSCIENCE® has created treatment solutions based on 10 years of research and trials of clients in Singapore, coupled with the guidance of certified trichologists. We have also developed a comprehensive review process in our labs in Singapore to allow customers to review their hair loss treatment progress to ensure that results are delivered. To date, our hair loss treatments have demonstrated visible results in 3-6 months depending on the individual including Hair Loss Treatment for Men and Women.
With over 30 awards from beauty experts in Singapore, PHS HAIRSCIENCE® has developed a treatment programme that seeks to cure the scalp of ailments to best help the scalp boost hair growth, control hair fall and prevent hair loss.
Types of hair lossFind out which type of hair loss you have.
- HAIR THINNINGHair thinning is characterised by the individual hair strands losing density and diameter, causing the hair to appear thin, limp or weak. Seeking treatment can prevent this from developing into permanent hair loss. PHS HAIRSCIENCE®’s Hair Loss Treatments can help target this by addressing poor circulation to the follicle and the effects of androgenic causes to provide a hair thinning cure and long-term solution for thicker hair.
- HAIR FALLHair fall is the first major symptom of varying forms of hair loss which can be detected via excessive hair found on your pillow, comb and toilet floor. Early detection is key in stopping hair loss as diminishing hair volume can only be detected only after 30% of the total hair has been lost. To prevent this, PHS HAIRSCIENCE® equips all facilities in Singapore with state of the art analysis tools to determine the type of hair loss and design the best and most effective hair loss treatment to aid in Hair Loss Prevention.
- ALOPECIA AREATAAlopecia Areata can be categorised based on hair loss or hair fall that occurs in patches, sometimes causing one or multiples areas with extensive hair fall or hair loss. Stress is also known to be a key aggravator of alopecia areata. Alopecia Areata Treatment seek to nurture the follicles to optimum health and promote hair growth.
- ALOPECIA TOTALISThis is a more advances hair loss stage of Alopecia Areata and involves the loss of air on the entire area of the scalp. In such cases, we assess every customer’s situation carefully to ensure they fully understand the situation and the limited effectiveness of hair loss treatments.
- ANDROGENIC ALOPECIAThis is known as male pattern hair loss or female pattern hair loss and is the most common form of hair loss affecting adults.Male Pattern Hair Loss is characterised by the receding of the hair line in the pattern of the ‘M’ whereas Female Pattern Hair Loss is characterised by overall thinning of hair on the scalp- female patter hair loss does not usually lead to complete baldness.A key culprit of this type of hair loss is the influence of the body hormones on the hair follicles. After assessment and determining the specific type of hair loss, an effective hair loss treatment targeted at regulating the effect of the hormones on the hair follicles to restore hair growth.
- TRACTION ALOPECIAThis form of hair loss is caused by excessive physical stress on the hair follicles and is seen more commonly in females who subject their hair to excessive styling and over-typing. Hair growth treatment for this include making lifestyle changes to reduce stress on the follicles and boosting the scalp health to promote healthy hair growth functions.
- ANAGEN EFFLUVIUM / TELOGEN EFFLUVIUMThis hair loss is generally caused by drugs or other medical treatment chemicals. In these cases, there is no guaranteed cure or treatment, however, PHS HAIRSCIENCE® has treatments designed to reduce the degree of hair fall or hair loss in this scenario by boosting nutrient supply, circulation and the follicle activity for hair growth.
HAIR LOSS DIAGNOSIS
Selecting the most effective Treatment for Hair Loss is dependent on first understanding the symptoms and underlying causes of your hair loss. Inaccurate diagnosis can lead to an ineffective hair loss treatment that yield little to no results.
HAIR LOSS PREVENTION
To prevent hair loss, one should be aware of your scalp type and use the right products and treatments. Hair loss can start from an early age and early detection and commencement of hair loss treatment can make all the difference in saving you precious locks.
In addition, diet and overall health play an extremely important role.
Speak to our trichologist trained scalp care professionals today to understand your scalp needs and how you can prevent hair loss and find the best and most effective hair loss treatments in Singapore.