Terms & ConditionsPHS HAIRSCIENCE®
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) comprise the Website Terms and the Terms of Sale for In-Store Purchases. The Terms are entered into between you and us, Revamp Hair (S) Pte. Ltd. (“Revamp”, “we”, “our”).
- You acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms set out below.
- The Terms may be revised from time to time at our discretion, and any changes will be posted on the Website. The changes will apply with immediate effect.
TERMS OF SALE FOR WEBSITE PURCHASES AND TRANSACTIONS
- APPLICATION OF TERMS OF SALE FOR WEBSITE PURCHASES AND TRANSACTIONS
- By accessing and/or using the PHS HAIRSCIENCE®website (“Website”), you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by the Website Terms set out below. All purchases and transactions you make through this Website are governed by the Website Terms.
- If you do not agree to the Website Terms, do not use this Website.
- Any violation of the Website Terms may result in the termination of your account at the sole and absolute discretion of Revamp.
- In the event that we revise the Website Terms, if you do not wish to accept the new Website Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Website Terms.
- YOUR ACCOUNT
- You must be 18 years old and above in order to register for an account. You must complete the registration process in compliance with Revamp’s requirements. You must ensure that all particulars provided by you are true and accurate.
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of your username and password and shall take ownership of and be responsible for all activity and transactions under your account.
- ORDERS, PROMOTIONS AND SAMPLES
- Please note that your order via the Website (“Order”) is subject to product stock availability. If the product is not available after your order has been processed online, we will inform you via email.
- Each Order is subject to our acceptance and confirmation. If we accept your Order, we will confirm the Order by sending you via email on Order Confirmation as soon as practicable.
- All our promotions and samples are subject to availability and our prevailing terms and conditions.
- Save for any errors, the prices of the Products displayed at the check-out is final and will be reflected in the Order Confirmation. No other prices shall be applicable to the Product.
- While Revamp tries and ensures that all prices on our Website are correct, errors may occur. If Revamp discovers an error in the price of Product you have ordered, Revamp will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of proceeding with your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If Revamp is unable to contact you, we will treat the Order as cancelled, and you will be refunded accordingly.
- CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- Revamp does not accept any cancellation or modification of Order once we have confirmed the Order. Hence, it is important to ensure that the right items are ordered.
- Notwithstanding that the Order has been accepted and confirmed, Revamp reserves the right to cancel the Order or any part thereof at any time without giving you any reasons. Revamp will inform you of any such cancellation via email and will refund you accordingly without interest.
- All sales are final and there will be no refunds or exchanges for all products purchased via the Website. Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Please note that while the Products on the Website are portrayed as accurately as possible, the colour and texture of the Product may differ depending on the accuracy of your monitor.
- All material and information (“Materials”) relating to the Products presented by Revamp is intended to be used for personal or informational purposes only.
- All Products available on the Website, including any samples Revamp may provide to you, are for your personal use only. You may not sell or resell any Product you purchase or otherwise receive from Revamp.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The content of the Website, in any form whatsoever, including the Materials, text, software, artwork, logos, graphics, photographs, images, sounds, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material, is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights.
- You acknowledge and agree that the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights to the content of the Website, which shall include all current and future copyright, patent, trademarks or rights in databases, inventions or trade secrets, know-how, rights in designs, trade and business names, domain names, marks and devices (whether or not registered) and all other intellectual property rights and applications for any of those rights (where such applications can be made) capable of protection in any relevant country in the world, is Revamp or its licensors (as the case may be).
- You may not reproduce, publish, modify, copy, adapt, transfer, sell, distribute, publicly display, create derivative works, or otherwise use in any way, any of the Materials, data or content on the Website without written permission from Revamp.
- No licence is granted to you in these Terms to use any trademark of Revamp.
- You agree to grant us the worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free right by way of licence to use, publish, transmit, perform, display, upload, download, communicate to the public, or otherwise transfer or make available your content which is provided to us for the purposes of display on the Website.
- DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Please note that delivery service is only available for valid residential and office addresses within Singapore. We do not provide deliveries to hotels and shipping to international destinations. Revamp reserves the right to decline any delivery to any address with restricted access or is inaccessible.
|CONDITION||CHARGE (INCLUSIVE OF GST) PER TRIP PER ADDRESS|
|Nett purchases below S$100||S$7.00|
|Nett purchases S$100 and above||Complimentary delivery one address (Limited to one address per transaction)|
|Re-delivery due to unsuccessful delivery||S$7.00|
|Surcharge for Sentosa Island addresses||S$10.00|
All orders will be shipped within 3 – 5 Working Days upon confirmation.
Processing Time: All orders received will be processed within 3 Working Days.
**Working Day refers to Monday to Saturday, and does not include Sunday and Public Holidays or any blackout dates imposed by Revamp. There will be no delivery service on Sundays and Public Holidays or any blackout dates imposed by Revamp.
- The earliest delivery date will be 3 Working Days from the date of Order. All delivery will be fulfilled within one month from date of Order unless stated otherwise, or unless there is delay caused by reasons or circumstances beyond the control of Revamp.
- Delivery shall take place on the date and time stipulated in the Order Confirmation. If a particular time slot is full due to overwhelming demand or is otherwise unavailable, Revamp reserves the right to reschedule the time and/or date of delivery and will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery time and/or date.
- You are responsible for ensuring that a recipient is present to receive the delivery and to sign on Revamp‘s Delivery Note during the specified time slot. Any redeliveries will incur additional redelivery fee of S$7.00 or S$10.00 (as the case may be) per delivery at your expense.
- There will be a re-delivery charge imposed on you in case of any changes in delivery details after the delivery has been made.
- Revamp accepts: PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Amex
- Please note that mode of payment cannot be changed once you have submitted the Order online.
- FRAUD PROTECTION POLICY
As part of our order processing procedures, we screen all received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorised or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process your Order due to suspected fraud or unauthorised or illegal activity. If such is the case, we may reject your Order or our Customer Service department may call you at the phone number you provided (or use your email address) to confirm your Order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorised or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorised or illegal activity.
All prices stated on the Website are in Singapore Dollars unless otherwise stated.
- This Website and the Materials therein are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis. Revamp does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this Website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, is given in conjunction with the Materials and/or this Website.
- Revamp does not warrant that any of the Materials or that this Website will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified faults will be corrected; further, no warranty is given that this Website and the Materials are free from any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code/programme.
- Revamp does not warrant that the quality of the Products purchased on this Website will meet your needs or expectations after any form of misuse, abuse, misguided usage and deviation from printed instructions.
TERMS OF SALE FOR IN-STORE PURCHASES AND TRANSACTIONS
- APPLICATION OF TERMS OF SALE FOR IN-STORE PURCHASES AND TRANSACTIONS
14.1 The following Terms of Sale for In-Store Purchases (“Terms of Sale”) comprise the terms and conditions on which you purchase the full range of treatment and hair services provided at PHS HAIRSCIENCE® LAB and PHS HAIRSCIENCE® CAPSULE (the “Services”), the full range of PHS HAIRSCIENCE® retail products (the “Products”) or participate in our Membership Programme.
Membership Programme refers to the PHS HAIRSCIENCE® membership programme where customers may purchase Membership Credits and earn Redemption Points for the purpose of utilising them for PHS HAIRSCIENCE® retail products, treatments and hair services.
Membership Credits refer to credits that can be purchased by a customer participating in the Membership Programme, whereby such credits can be used for the purchase of PHS HAIRSCIENCE® retail products, treatments and hair services.
Redemption Points refer to points that are issued to customers participating in the Membership Programme, whereby such points can be used for the redemption of PHS HAIRSCIENCE® retail products, treatments and hair services.
14.2 Our Services may be a single session or as part of a treatment program. For avoidance of doubt, a “treatment program” means a series of treatments provided to you over a defined period of time, and constitutes part of the Services.
14.3 Our Membership Programme entails the purchase and utilisation of “Membership Credits”, and the earning and redemption of “Redemption Points” for obtaining any Products or Services. Membership Credits and Redemption Points are not exchangeable or refundable for cash. Membership discounts and point redemptions are only available at PHS HAIRSCIENCE® salon outlets that provides our full suite of treatments, hair services and sales of retail products (“PHS HAIRSCIENCE® LABS”) and retail outlets that provide sales of retail products and treatments (“CAPSULES”) only. Our Membership is non-transferrable. PHS HAIRSCIENCE® reserves the rights to make changes to the membership terms and conditions or promotions without prior notice.
- PERSONAL BELONGINGS
We shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to your personal belongings while at our premises.
- You agree to make timely payment for any Products, Services and Credits purchased by you.
GENERAL TERMS RELATING TO PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MEMBERSHIP CREDITS & REDEMPTION POINTS
- VALIDITY, VARIATION, TRANSFER & CONVERSION
- Validity of Treatment Program
All treatment programs are valid for, and must be completed within, 24 months from the date of your registration for the treatment program. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, allow for the extension of the validity period of any unconsumed treatment sessions.
- Variation of Treatment Program
You may, at any time prior to the expiry of the treatment program but subject always to our approval, apply to (i) renew the treatment program; (ii) upgrade to another treatment program (of equal or higher value); (iii) substitute any session in the treatment program with an alternate session (of equal or higher value); or (iv) add sessions to the treatment program. The fees payable will depend on the renewal period, difference in value of the treatment programs/sessions and/or types of sessions substituted or added (as applicable) – we will discuss this with you before deciding whether to approve the variation.
- Transfer of Treatment Program
You may, subject to our prior approval, transfer your treatment program to another individual at any time during the validity period of the treatment program. You may not transfer any other Service. An administrative charge of SGD100 is payable for each transfer. We will arrange for a new treatment record to be completed and signed by the transferee. The validity period of the treatment program shall run from the date of the original purchase by you.
- Conversion of Treatment Program to Membership Credits for Membership Programme
You may, subject to our prior approval, convert the balance value of your treatment program into Membership Credits to participate in our Membership Programme. You will be required to purchase a New Member Package in order to activate your Membership Programme account.
Only packages purchased (product packages, product vouchers, value cards, treatment packages, hair service packages, etc) between Jan 2017 and May 2019 can be converted to current membership.
Former packages that are successfully converted are not entitled to current membership redemption points.
All treatments or services that you are entitled to pursuant to your earlier purchase of treatment or service packages from us (“Free of Charge Entitlements”) from former packages cannot be converted to current membership entitlements, and will continue to be available for use until completion.
- Validity of Membership Credits / Redemption Points for Membership Programme
Membership / Membership Credits are valid for up to 2 years from the date of purchase and Redemption Points are valid for up to 1 year from the date of purchase. Any unutilised Membership Credits or Redemption Points will be forfeited upon expiry and will not be refunded. We may in our sole and absolute discretion, allow for extension of the validity period of any unused credits and points.
- AVAILABILITY, PROMOTIONS, REFUND AND EXCHANGE
- We may vary the prices of, modify or discontinue any of our Products and/or Services (including to substitute any Products used in the Services) without prior notice. If this affects any Product or Service which you have paid for but has yet to be delivered or provided to you, your sole remedy shall be to exchange the Product or Service for a Product or Service of equal or higher value (top-up of the difference in value will be required).
- All Products, Services and Membership Credits sold are non-refundable. However, we will review requests for refund of the purchase price for a Product or Service if the Product or Service caused you to suffer a medical condition (e.g. an allergy), provided you satisfy the following: (a) you make the request in writing within 7 days of payment; (b) the letter is delivered to us by email, post or hand; (c) you submit, together with the request, the original purchase receipt and a letter from a medical practitioner registered with the Singapore Medical Council certifying that the Service caused the medical condition and, in the case of an allergy, identifying the particular ingredient responsible. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may require you to visit one of our outlets and have your hair/scalp assessed by our trichologists before we process your request. We may take up to 3 months to process your request. We are not obliged to approve any refund request. Refunds will be subject to an administrative charge of 15% of the value of the Service in dispute or SGD200, whichever is lower, plus any bank charges incurred by us in connection with the refund. We are also entitled to deduct the value of utilised Services and Products, calculated at the rate for ala carte purchases.
- You may request to exchange a Product or Service for another Product or Service of equal or higher value (subject to a top-up of the difference in value). We will consider each request on a case-by-case basis and are not obliged to approve any such request. Where we approve any request, your treatment records will be updated accordingly. For Products, it must be defective, or un-opened and in its original packaging. All such requests must be made within 7 days of payment.
- With regards to the Birthday Discount in the Membership Programme, it is not valid for the purchase of multiple quantities of the same service or treatment. Birthday discount is valid for product purchases of up to a maximum of 3 pieces per item.
- With regards to the Redemption of Additional 10% discount in the Membership Programme, it cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, credit card discounts or Member’s Birthday discount. Limited to 1 redemption per receipt.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
You acknowledge, understand and agree that the effectiveness of our Products and Services varies from customer to customer, and is dependent on matters such as existing conditions and how the Products and Services are used. While we will take reasonable care and conduct reasonable due diligence to assess the suitability of any Products and Services, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the success of any Products and Services, or guarantee against unforeseen or unexpected reactions to a Products and Services. You warrant that you have provided us with full prior disclosure of all existing conditions, to enable us to make proper and accurate diagnoses. All implied warranties under law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted.
We reserve the right to terminate or withhold the provision of any Products, Services (including ongoing treatment programs), Membership Credits or Redemption Points to you if you (a) breach these Terms, (b) mistreat, threaten or abuse any of our staff, or (c) make false or defamatory statements about us, our brand and/or the Products or Services.
GENERAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO WEBSITE AND IN-STORE PURCHASES AND TRANSACTIONS
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Revamp shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages or other indirect damages or costs of any kind suffered or incurred by you arising from or in connection with:
- any access, use or the inability to access or use this Website, or reliance on the Materials and/or any information in this Website;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus;
- any use of or access to any other website linked to this Website. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement of such websites and you access such websites at your own risk;
- any damage to the Product that occurs during delivery;
- any mishandling, misuse and/or abuse of Product by you or other persons;
- use of Product by you or other persons in any manner,
whether foreseeable or otherwise, even if Revamp or its agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses.
- You assume all risks associated with Product usage and storage upon delivery.
- This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by Singapore law.
- Without prejudice to Clauses 1 and 21.2, Revamp’s aggregate liability to you shall be limited to the purchase price of the Products and/or Services paid by you.
- GOVERNING LAW
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance solely with the Laws of Singapore. You fully agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS
- No person shall have any right pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of the above Terms.
- The reference to a person, in this clause includes but is not limited to any individual, company, corporation, firm, partnership, joint venture, association, organization, trust, state or agency of a state (in each case, whether or not having separate legal personality).