This delicate shampoo cleanses effectively without drying out hair and prevents further damage and breakage. Hair is infused with much-needed moisture, sealing hair cuticles to leave hair looking healthy and smooth. Comes in 200ml.
- Delicate cleanser for extremely damaged, brittle hair
- Repairs, hydrates and fortifies weakened and damaged hair strands
- Protects hair from breakage and further damage
- Leaves hair looking healthy and smooth
Prefer to get professional advice and treatment from our experienced consultants? Visit us at any of our outlets here.
Pure Argan Oil
- Deeply penetrates and hydrate hair strands
- Protects against UV stress and pollutants
Bixa Orellana Seed Oil
- Strengthens hair strands
- Contains essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals
Aloe Barbadensis Extract
- Improves hair elasticity
- Smoothens hair
No Parabens | No Benzophenone | No Mineral Oil | No Artificial Colourants
Wet hair and apply shampoo. Gently massage into scalp, working up a creamy lather. Rinse thoroughly.
- Start your hair cleansing routine by doing a double cleanse with ADV Nutrition Shampoo and ADV Repair Shampoo. Gently massage into scalp, working up a creamy lather. Rinse thoroughly.
- Follow up with the ADV Repair Conditioner to moisturize the hair. Apply on to damp hair, avoiding the scalp. Leave on for 1-2 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Finish off the regime with the ADV Repair Hair Essence – a reparative leave-in treatment that restores hair elasticity and strength.
On a weekly basis, take time to indulge and pamper your hair and scalp by:
- Exfoliating your scalp with the ADV Elixir to enhance the scalp’s ability to absorb vital nutrients from subsequent scalp care products.
- Nourishing your hair with the ADV Repair Hair Mask for highly restorative hair treatment to repair and nourish weakened and severely damaged hair. Apply a generous amount on washed and towel-dried hair. Massage into hair through the lengths and ends, avoiding the scalp. Leave on 10-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use at least once a week.