Prolong hair colour with this protective shampoo, which preserves colour vibrance and intensity as it delicately cleanses and nourishes hair strands. A soothing complex of 6 nutritive botanicals boost moisture to smooth hair cuticle, helping to lock in colour for long-lasting, healthy radiance, wash after wash. Comes in 200ml.
- Enhances and preserves colour vibrance while prolonging intensity
- Replaces lost keratin to repair hair strands and maintain hair colour radiance
- Long-lasting, healthy brilliance wash after wash
- Prevents colour fading caused by UV exposure
Prefer to get professional advice and treatment from our experienced consultants? Visit us at any of our outlets here.
- Moisturises dry scalp
- Enhance scalp health
17 Amino Acids
- Strengthens hair follicles to support healthy hair growth
- Strengthens hair strands
No Parabens | No Benzophenone | No Mineral Oil | No Artificial Colourants
Wet hair and apply shampoo. Gently massage into scalp, working up a creamy lather. Rinse thoroughly.
- Start your hair cleansing routine with ADV Nutrition Shampoo. Gently massage into scalp, working up a creamy lather. Rinse thoroughly and apply the ADV Colour Care Shampoo for a powerful, non-invasive double cleanse as part of your daily 3-step hair regime.
- Follow up with the ADV Colour Care Conditioner to moisturise dry and damaged hair. Apply on to damp hair, avoiding the scalp. Leave on for 1-2 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Finish off the regime with this ADV Colour Care Rich Hair Mist that to maintain colour radiance and leaves hair naturally voluminous. Shake well before use. Spray mist/fix on towel-dried hair or dry hair from about 12cm away. Comb through hair to distribute evenly. Leave in.
On a weekly basis, take time to indulge and pamper your hair and scalp by:
- Exfoliating your scalp with the ADV Elixir to enhance the scalp’s ability to absorb vital nutrients from subsequent scalp care products.
Nourishing your hair with the ADV Colour Care Hair Mask that repaires damaged hair cuticles and prolongs colour intensity.